Melon Fly Lure
Brand: Green Revolution
Categories: Insects Traps, Lure,
Availability: In Stock
Cash on delivery Availability: NO
Melon Fly Lure
Control: Bactrocera Cucurbitae
Description:Melon Fruit fly is the most damaging pest of cucurbits and considered as an important obstacle for economic production of Cucumber , Bottle gourd, Bitter gourd, Sweet gourd, Snake gourd, Ridge gourd, Pointed gourd , Sponge gourd, Pumpkins ,Mask melon, Watermelon.
Adult Melon fruit flies are similar in size to a housefly, about 6-8 mm long. The body is light brown to a honey colour in appearance. There are several prominent bright yellow markings on the thorax (upper body) and a distinctive black 'T' pattern at the base of the abdomen (lower body). The wings are clear with a dark coastal vein and "melon seed" shaped spot at the tip.
Damage To Crop:
- Economically Affordable, easy to install and manage.
- If used properly can detect low numbers of insects.
- Collect only Species Specific
- Non toxic.
- Can be used all season long.
- Pheromone Lure is species specific.
- MAT Technology - Meal Annihilation Technique involves of attractions, trapping and killing of male flies using species specific sex pheromone.
- Wooden lure size is (10 mm * 17 mm * 35 mm) in centre one whole for hanging option.
- Lure working for 60 days an active with 100% catches.
- Lure attract to fly 1.8 Km and in farm 150 meter radiance.
- Lure can stay for one year without removing from packing.
- Lure packing in silver anti smell realizing pouch, with inside aluminium coated for gerent.
Suitable Trap: IPM Trap or Maxplus Trap