Higro Vertical NFT 54 Planter
Categories: Hydroponics, Leaf Station,
Availability: In Stock
Cash on delivery Availability: NO
Higro Vertical NFT 54 PlanterDescription:
The Higro Vertical NFT 54 Planter is a set of hydroponic-based systems which gives you the pleasure of owning a farm within the comfort of your home.
Why Higro™ Vertical NFT?
- Clean Healthy Food
- Nutrition Rich
- Farm Fresh
- Residue Free
- Stress Buster
- Space Efficient & Clean Technology: Requires less water and space
- Timetable recirculation System: Timed circulation system enhances growth
- Simple to Assemble: Extremely user-friendly, simple to assemble and use; great for beginners
- Compatible Plants: All green leafy vegetables, herbs, and salad (lettuce, spinach, basil, mint, thyme, oregano, etc.)
Basic Fundamentals of Hydroponics:
- Growing plants in sand, gravel, or liquid (or other mediums), with added nutrients, without soil
- Plants Grown under a Controlled environment
- Increased growth rates and increased yields compared to traditional soil gardens
- Increased oxygen to the root zone and liquid feed delivered directly to roots
The Higro Vertical NFT 54 Planter includes:
3 layers of 54 plant sites with 9 NFT Hydroponics Growing System
Assembly guideline for 54 Planters:
Step 1: Open the Box 1 & Box 2.
Step 2: Take the legs of the system from Box 1.
Step 3: Connect legs with LHS assembly & RHS assembly.
Step 4: Connect interconnecting pipe with LHS & RHS assembly.
Step 5: Place & connect tube lights with respective layers.
Step 6: Keep a set of 3 NFTs from the box on the top layer of the structure.
Step 7: Keep a set of 3 NFT from the box on the middle layer of the structure.
Step 8: Keep a set of 3 NFT from the box on the bottom layer of the structure.
Step 9: Connect all layers with the interconnecting pipe.
Step 10: Connect the bottom layer with the irrigation collection pipe.
Step 11: Take tank & pump from Box 2.
Step 12: Keep pump in the tank & connect with pneumatic outlet pipe.
Step 13: Refer to nutrient making procedure & prepare a solution for the system.
Step 14: Insert the plug pin of the pump in the timer board.
Step 15: Insert the plug pin of the tube light in the main source.
Step 16: Insert the plug pin of the timer board in the main source (Home).
Step 17: Switch on the button & System is ready to use.
One-year warranty from the date of purchase against any manufacturing defects only.
Product Manufactured, Marketed, and Dispatched by: Higronics