Krishi Raj Pro Electric Tiller 1200W with Battery + Iron Wheel + Rotavator
Brand: Sukoon Solutions
Categories: Farm Machinery, Electric Tiller,
Availability: In Stock
Cash on delivery Availability: NO
Krishi Raj Pro Electric Tiller 1200W with Battery + Iron Wheel + RotavatorDescription:
Krishi-Raj Pro is a multi-purpose Battery Powered Electric Tiller Designed with double driving modes (Power and Speed) that allows the farmer to use it as a farming tool as well as a short-distance transport vehicle.
- Zero Fuel Required
- Zero Inconvenience
- Zero Maintenance
- Zero Noise Pollution
- Zero Vibration
- Zero Pollution
- Zero Hassle
Krishi Raj Pro Specification:
- Motor: 1200W BLDC
- 10 HP equalent
- Battery options: 2
- Top Speed: 10 km/h and 25 km/h
- Pull Capacity: Upto 500 Kg
- Tyre: 4.00 X 8.00
- Dimensions: 830 x 850 x 550 (mm)
- Weight: 75 Kg ( with Battery)
- Wheel Track: 19 Inches / 27 Inches (Interchangeable)
- Battery type: Lithium ion 48AH 48 Volts
- Battery Backup: 5-6 hours
- Width: 21 inch
- Height: 17 inch
- Total blades: 32
- Area cover by blades: 16inch
- Blade depth and size: 4 inch
- BLDC 1200 Watt motor
Iron Cage Wheels:
Iron-made wheels are recommended for hard and wetland areas.
- Cutting Blade: Remove weeds and unwanted crops from the field.
- Plough: Used to break hardpan of soil to loosen, mix and turn the soil efficiently.
- Tiller: Narrow 1.5 ft. - 3 Blades Tiller. Best Suited for Inter-cropping needs.
Krishi Raj Pro Electric Tiller & Rotavator: 1 year warranty on manufacturing defects only
For Battery: 2 years Warranty, 5 years Battery Life
Note for customers:
DO NOT START A NEW ENGINE BY YOURSELF.
After receiving the parcel, read the manual thoroughly, and contact us so we will arrange a technical call for you.
The different attachments for Krishi Raj Pro Electric Tiller, are listed here on this portal as separate products. You are advised to buy attachments according to your need.
Dispatch from the factory takes 15 days after order as it needs time for finishing, testing & packing.
Click here to see YouTube video