Cocopeat Block 5 KgDescription:
BloomBuddy Cocopeat Block is a multi-purpose growing medium made mainly out of coconut husk. It can be used as a soil substitute or mixed along with soil to make a potting mix for seedling nurseries, gardens, lawns, hydroponic cultivation, and other urban landscaping locations. It is 100% organic and completely decomposable.
- Increases water absorption and retains water for 3-4 days.
- Extends irrigation schedule for plants
- Improves soil porosity
- Improves soil texture and structure
- Reduces soil bore infections and protects plants
- Adds organic matter to the soil
- It is suitable for all crops
Expansion volume: 75-80 liters (for 5Kg block)
Net Weight: 5Kg
Directions for use:
- Unpack the cocopeat block and place inside a tub.
- Break the block into pieces
- Pour 15-20 L of water into the tub and allow it to be absorbed by the Cocopeat block (approx. 15-20min). The Cocopeat block expands up to 80L in volume.
- Add more water if any portion of the cocopeat block is not wetted.
- Remove excess water from the tub.
- Use the loosened Cocopeat for filling pots and sow seeds or plant saplings.
Manufactured, Marketed, and Dispatched by: Rajshree Biosolutions LLP