Rain Irrigation System Kit 500 Square meter
V.K. Rain Irrigation System comes with “Do It Yourself Kit”. No professional is required to install the kit. The kit contains all the parts required for rain irrigation for a given area. Rain pipe system is an affordable irrigation technology. It is a flexible pipe with a pattern of drip holes. It is easy to install and maintain. These drip holes are made with nano punching technology to ensure uniform flow of water. Rain Irrigation system is suitable for closely spaced crops, onion, vegetable crops, leafy vegetables, groundnut etc. It sprays water up-to 10 to 15 feet to each side.
- V.K. Rain Irrigation System is substitute option for sprinkler irrigation which sprays same quality of water to crops.
- V.K. Rain Irrigation System helps to reduce consumption of energy & water more than 50%.
- V.K. Rain Irrigation System is made with HDPE fabric. It is Multilayer Woven Laminated Lay Flat Rain Pipe.
- Help of appropriate water pressure rain-pipe can spray water up to 10 to 15 feet on both sides.
- V.K. Rain Irrigation System is UV coated on both sides. This UV is critical as it protects the pipe for many years from the sunlight. Other pipes are easily damaged from the sun.
Rain Irrigation System Kit 500m2 contains:
- 7 Layer V.K. Sarvottam Lay Flat Tube: 20 meter (7 Layer)
- V.K. Rain Pipe: 30 meter x 4 Bundle
- V.K. Rain Pipe 40mm connector: 4 pieces
- V.K. Rain Pipe 40mm rain pipe to rain pipe joiner: 2 Pieces
- V.K. Rain Pipe end cap with anchor: 4 pieces
- Leakproof inlet for 7 layer V.K. Sarvottam lay flat tube: 1 Piece