Nutrisulf Sulphur 90% Granular 10 Kg
- Sulphur (S ) is now recognized as 4th Primary Nutrient in recent years. Sulphur acts an excellent amendment for calcareous and saline alkaline soils having high pH.
- Sulphur has direct nutritive effect on the crop and increases crop yield and quality.
- Sulphur is an important secondary nutrient is essential component of amino acids in plant nutrition.
- Sulphur acts as building blocks in the protein synthesis.
- Sulphur plays role in chlorophyll formation & aids in photosynthesis.
- Sulphur is a main constituent of oil in oil seed crops.ln case of fruit Crops, Sulphur increases the ascorbic acid content as well as Total soluble solids (T.S.S.) in fruits.
- Sulphur also plays role in activation of enzymes, nucleic acids & forms a part of Biotin & thiamine (Vitamins) which are responsible for energy provision.
- When NUTRISULF (Bentonitesulphur) comes in contact with soil moisture (in wet soils) it is broken down in fragments of dust & allows swift & continues in solubilization activity in root Zone (Rizosphere ). Due to pastille form of NUTRISULF granules, delivers the best swelling & distribution of elemental sulphur. During process of soil moisture availability, these granular sulphur with bentonite clay swells & helps to increase volume ( to the tune of 3.5 times) & it disperses, degrades in to sulphate form through growing season of Crop. This helps for other nutrients uptake for better plant growth & yield.
Addition of NUTRISULF (Sulphur 90% bentonite Granular) to the soil, which is imported premium quality products, it helps. NUTRISULF acts as controlled release conversion of sulphur throughout the Crop growing season.
NUTRISULF is environment friendly, as it has low risk of leaching or dustformation (Unlike elemental sulphur in Dust form ) & has minimum environment risk.- NUTRISULF has product uniformity & granule size control & hence, it is excellent for blending with other fertilizers like Ammonium Nitrate., Mono ammonium phosphate, Potassium chloride & Ammonium Sulphate.
Method of Application:
- Just before planting or at the time of other fertilizer application at the start of season
- Applied in rings or furrow at 1-2" depth below soil surface around/ nearplant (root zone) & cover with soil & follow irrigation to increases its efficacy.
- Applied below dripper (at compost/fertilizer application places ) to allow incontact with soil moisture
- Soil application: @ 10 - 25 Kg/acre
Paddy, Wheat, Cotton, Oil Seeds & Pulses, Sugarcane, Tobacco
Grapes, Pomegranate, Orange, Banana, Hy Vegetables, Tomato, Potato, Onion
Packing- 10 Kg