Impel - X 1Liter
Brand: YK Laboratories
Categories: Certified Organic Products, Bactericide,
Availability: In Stock
Cash on delivery Availability: NO
Click here to see Organic Certificates of YK Labortories
Micro-Organisms is a very broad range of species, include bacteria, protozoa, algae and fungi Most of these micro-organisms can multiply rapidly when the circumstances are right and they can have a major influence, both positive and negative, on the development of plants growing in the substrate.
Micro-organisms can adapt to a range of circumstances. A well-known example is the resistance of some bacteria against antibiotics; it only takes a fractional change in their genetic material, but the effect on the resistance can be all-important.
Mode of Action :-
- Impel - X, effectively controls XANTHOMONAS BACTERIA and stops the multiplication of micro organisms and pathogens,
- It suppress the fungal and bacterial impact on the plants and surroundings, irrespective of climatic conditions.
- IMPEL develop the great IMMUNE system to the plant. IMPEL forms the protective layer under the cuticle and the damaged tissues stopping the entry pathogens in the plant cell system.
The following diseases controlled by Impel-X
- Xanthomonas Bacterial Blight etc... and Bacterial Wilt Diseases can be controlled through foliar application .
- No Chemical either in stabilizer or preservative is used, ideal for IPM Strategies can be used till the last day of harvest.
- 2 Sprays at 8 days interval & then repeat the spray for every 15 days.
- Spray at every 10 Days, Repeat every 10 Days.
- Lantana Camera.
- Eclipta Alba.
- Datura metal.
- Cow and Organic Mannure.
- Foliar Spray.
- 5ml / Ltr of water.