Fieldmaster Solar Zatka - Fence Guard ESB23026
Brand: Fieldmaster Solar Fencing
Categories: Solar Products, Solar Zatka - Fence Guard, Solar Zatka - Fence Guard,
Availability: In Stock
Cash on delivery Availability: NO
Fieldmaster Solar Zatka - Fence Guard ESB23026Area covered: Approx. 1000 meter or 25-30 vigha (1 Vigha = 25000 Sq.feet).
Fieldmaster fence energizer is World’s most powerful Fence Energizer which is design, tested and Government Approved as per standard of safety BIS 302-2-76.
A Professional security system which can be use by Airport, Military, B.S.F, Forest department for protecting their properties from theft, intrusion, Pilferage and Sabotage Programmable siren system: Users can program siren according to their need,Like
- When fencing wire break,
- When animals touch to fencing,
- When branches touch to fencing,
- When heavy voltage drop from fencing,
- Extra power function can be avoid rustling animals.
- Automatic and manual function: Automatic starts at night and off at the morning Power management system Provide long Battery life-period
- Live And Return wire system
- All type of indication can give all information of Fence energizer’s status
- 1 to 500 acres of different types of models for agriculture.
- All kind of Information and services are provided through the company's top-level technical experts.
- Running from 100% sunlight, does not need electricity.
- It gives short, sharp and painful shock but there is not physical harm to the man and animal.
- It can run 2 weeks without sunlight.
Extensive Reliability & Protections
- Over temperature
- Reverse polarity
- PV input and output overload
- Reverse current
- Over discharging/ charging; Load short circuit
- Load overload
- Output energy: 2 J factory Set
- Output Voltage: 6 to 8.5 KV, selectable model
- Output current: 6A
- Pulse Interval: 1.2 second nominal
- Pulse Duration: 200 micro second, nominal
- HV output: 8500 V 1 zone
- LV output: 6000 V 1 Zones
- Input Power: 12 V DC
- Input current: 250 ma
- Solar Panel: 30w 1.76A MNRE approved A Grade
- Battery: 26AH Amron make SMF
- Auto mode: 24 hours
- Area covered: Approx. 1000 meter or 25-30 vigha (1 Vigha = 25000 Sq.feet).
|INDICATOR LIGHTS (LEDs)|
|Green LED: POWER ON||Flashes for fence energizer on|
|Red LED: Pulse||Fence voltage ok when LED Blinking|
|Red LED: Fence fault||Fence is temper, short, low voltage, ground, When solid on, indicates that the high voltage pulse is lower than the adjustable set point voltage, and your fence requires maintenance. The low voltage indicates that the high voltage pulse has dropped below effective levels (200 volts) and immediate action should be taken to preserve the effectiveness of your perimeter fence (alert condition – alarm). Clearing the grass and weeds from the fence usually clears this indication (weed alert alarm).|
|Red LED: Battery low||when battery reach 12V|
|Red LED: Battery discharge||when batter doesn’t have voltage to run|
|Green LED: Charging||when solar Panel connect or charging going on|
|Smart high voltage sensor||
Takes an electric fence charger pulse and analyzes it for peak voltage, pulse width and period. The Fieldmaster fence energizer can accurately measure voltage pulses from almost any fence charger or pulse source, including the spark plug voltage on a gasoline engine. The design algorithm used in this device was determined for stability, longevity, and reliability under a wide set of usage parameters. (Patents pending.)
|Programmable siren and indication system||The red light will flash for every pulse that is higher than the set point level.|
The maintenance threshold voltage is set at 6 KV at the factory and is user-adjustable. The “maintenance set-point voltage” is usually set about 1 KV to 2 KV less than the fence energizer output.
Then creeping weed growth will be noticed before the fence voltage drops below an effective level. This maintenance voltage is adjustable from 1.5 KV to 8 KV. If flora (grass, bushes, limbs and leaves) partially load or partially short out the high voltage and reduce the effective pulse voltage to below the adjustable maintenance level voltage set point, then the yellow LED will light and the maintenance contacts will close.
|Voltage accepting/maintaining||Can measure voltage by varying sensitivity setting and also can check your insulated quality your fence voltage .|
|False alarm setting||The maintenance function has approximately a 100 second delay, to avoid false alarms.|
If the grass or limb is blown off or removed and the charger pulse voltage is restored, then the maintenance alarm will reset itself and the maintenance contacts will open. When the pulse voltage drops or becomes less than 200 volts, the “no voltage” contacts will close. There is a built-in delay of 3 seconds before the red LED will light and the alarm contact closes, This device is designed for long life with ease and consistency of operation.
Click here to see Guarantee / Warranty of this Product.